top of page
Panel Discussion Questions
1) In what ways do language and aspects of culture divide us?
2) How do these divisions impact our ability to connect with one another and understand one another's goals, values and desires?
3) What does it mean to co-create a bridge and why is co-creation importatnt to mutually-beneficial, non-imperialistic relationships?
4) How can musical symbols and visual symbols facilitate the building of relationships across cultural divides?
5) How can the layman work to build these types of bridges across cultural divides?
bottom of page